Sunday, October 4, 2015
My Reading Life
My name is Serena B and my favorite book genres are, historical fiction, realistic fiction, and mystery. One reason why I why love these genres is because they come together. I also enjoy reading horror books that are written by people online all over the world. Some of my favorite author's are E . Lockhart and John Green. Some of my books are Les Miserables, American Psycho, and Animal Farm.
I really enjoy reading, I read whenever I can. When it's assigned for homework I do not think of it that way since I'm really fond of it and do it regularly anyway. When I read I am inspired by the character's and I truly feel for them. I really get trapped in my book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is very interesting and I think that you really convey your interest in reading
ReplyDelete